Homemade Hamburger Helper
2 cups milk 1 cup cold water
2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked ½ teaspoon sugar 1 teasopoon salt or seasoning salt ¼ teaspoon black pepper ¾ teaspoon oregano
¾ teaspoon parsley
¾ teaspoon garlic powder ½ teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon paprika 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Brown ground meat in a skillet over medium heat until almost done.
- Add in onions and cook until tender.
- Drain meat and onions on paper towels and return to skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook until pasta is tender, about 10 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- * Do not overcook pasta. Check it at 9 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese. Sauce may be thin.
- Let pasta sit to thicken the sauce, meanwhile adjust seasonings if needed.
- Serve and enjoy.
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
FOR THE CRUST
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
1½ cups crushed cinnamon graham crackers 5 tablespoons butter, melted 1 tablespoon sugar
3 (8 oz.) packs cream cheese, room temperature 1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup pumpkin puree 3 eggs, room temperature 2-3 teaspoons cinnamon ½ teaspoon all-spice
¼ teaspoon ginger
CINNAMON WHIPPED TOPPING
½ teaspoon nutmeg pecans, optional garnish
1 cup heavy whipping cream ¼ cup powdered sugar
cinnamon, enough to taste