October 2018 Success Story
Meet Laura and Shaun Rosado! They recently purchased their home with the help of Origin SC. Check out this awesome success story:
Q. What was your first experience with Origin SC/how did you hear about us?
- I have friends and family who have worked with Origin SC for a number of years. So when it came time to buy our first home, there was only one choice that came to mind. Origin SC!
Q. Was the “Origin Way” of buying a home effective?
- Absolutely. Even though I have friends and family who have worked with Origin SC, I knew very little about the home ownership process. To say I needed a lot of hand holding would be an understatement. Buying a home has always felt like a daunting task, something too big to accomplish. Despite these fears, the Origin Team deftly guided me through the process and made sure I understood each and every step. Even when we had issues, or fears, the Origin Team continued to give us even - fair advice on how to proceed and made us feel comfortable during this journey into unknown waters. I absolutely think the Origin Way of helping first time home buyers is phenomenal and I cannot recommend it enough.
Q. Did you work with Origin Lending? If so, how was your overall experience with your Lending advisor, Stephanie Reed? Was she friendly, knowledgeable and helpful?
Q. Did you benefit from the NFA fund? If so, how did the NFA fund help you successfully get into your home?
Q. Did you work with any of our financial coaches? If so, how was that experience?
- Yes we did! Our coach took the time to carefully review our credit and finances to help shape a plan that would put us in the best position to buy a home. Even so, our coach never candy coated the truth. When we had a problem that needed to be fixed, she gave us the best course of action. When we were on task and in good shape, she gave us encouragement as well as hints and tips to keep the positive momentum going. It took some time, but I cannot argue with the results. We're in the best shape of our financial lives in quite some time and the result manifested in our ability to buy our dream home.
Q. Did you work with Origin Realty? If so, how was that experience? Would you recommend them to others?
- Absolutely. Origin Realty goes out of their way to make sure that you, the potential home owner, feel as comfortable as possible in the process of buying a home without softening the truth. They set up realistic expectations and they pursue every avenue possible to help you achieve your goal of buying a home. I simply cannot recommend them enough.
Q. Do you have any additional comments or suggestions for our staff and the granting process?
- Negative, you all did a phenomenal job and I think you're the best.
Q. What would you say to a person that is thinking about buying a home?
- Don't be afraid. I know the idea of buying a house can seem intimidating, especially if you don't have the best credit - but don't let that stop you. Origin SC can help you prepare your finances, give you effective tips on rebuilding your credit, and create a game plan on how to get you into a home of your own. It may take some time and some serious work on your end but you won't have to do it alone. They will walk with you every step of the way and make sure you feel confident in the choices you are making and they'll make sure to steer you away from decisions that may not be optimal for your situation. They give you the best advice for you to achieve your goals and frankly, they're the best resource you can have in your corner. Step up, take a chance, the only thing holding you back - is you.
Q. Anything else you’d like to share?
- Origin SC is the best and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to buy a home. 100% will use again.