-->

Friday, May 5, 2017

Meet the Staff: Tracy Strickland

WHAT DREW YOU TO ORIGIN SC ORIGINALLY? AND HOW HAS THE ORGANIZATION CHANGED SINCE?


I had a good friend that was an attorney that worked with Origin SC. (At that time, known as Family Services,  Inc.)  She knew I was unhappy at the Law Firm I was working at and thought I would be good fit in this organization.  I applied and here I am. 


Since working here and doing what I do, I have planned and prepared for my future!  


What has surprised you the most about working at Origin SC?

I have been most surprised by how the organization has grown since I started. I am also amazed by the re-branding we underwent last summer.

What is an experience that has really shaped who you are? 


Being a single parent.  I was able to learn how to be a strong independent woman!

How has Origin SC helped you in your career development?


Origin is known in this community for the good work that we do.  I have built very strong bonds with both co-workers, community leaders, attorneys and Judges from all over the State.  


What is the one thing in this world you are most proud of?


My son!  I raised my son for the most part by myself.  He is now 26, a nuclear engineer and just got engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment