-->

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Meet the Staff Bio - Elizabeth Wincenciak

MEET THE STAFF: Elizabeth Wincenciak

Title:  Fiduciary Services Case Manager 

Years Working for Origin: 9


 1.     What drew you to Origin SC originally? And how has the organization changed since? 

A good friend of mine began working at Origin SC before me and it sounded like an interesting position. I came on 9 years ago as a Representative Payee Counselor and since then I have watched all the programs that Origin SC offers grow and do a great job with serving our community.

 

2.     What has surprised you the most about working at Origin SC? 

 

What has surprised me most by working at Origin SC is how important the programs we offer are to our clients and our community. Without these programs, a lot of individuals would be in unfortunate situations. We work hard to ensure that our clients have the best services that we can offer.

 

3.     What is an experience that has really shaped who you are? 

 

The past 9 years working as Origin SC has shaped who I am by making me more empathetic and patient. You never know what other individuals are going through and I believe that it is so important to always be kind and understanding.

 

4.      How has Origin SC helped you in your career development?

 

Origin SC has always given me the opportunities and tools to grow my career within the organization. I work with a lot of wonderful people who have always supported me and pushed me to be the best that I can be.

 

 

5.      What is one thing that you are most proud of?  

I am proud of how far I have come over the past 10 years. I have grown to become a better mother, friend, and colleague. I look forward to becoming even better over the next 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment