-->

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Meet the Staff: Tavia Watson

Meet the Staff: Tavia Watson



MEET THE STAFF: Tavia watson


Title:
 Credit Counselor/Facilitator Manager 
Hometown: Columbia, South Carolina
Years Working for Origin:  1 Year
Favorite Hobby: Shopping, shopping, taking trips, socializing 



1)                  What drew you to Origin SC originally? And how has the organization changed since?
 I saw the advertisement on Indeed for Credit counselor/ Training workshop facilitator.  Two words stuck out Counselor and Training Facilitator.  Both of which I have experience.  So, I figured to merge both work experience with obtaining more credentials as well as still doing what I love best (HELPING PEOPLE).  I would do the job to the best of my ability.

2)                  What has surprised you the most about working at Origin SC?
              The family-oriented environment and the opportunity for growth and                development.

3)                  What is an experience that has really shaped who you are?
My experience of working in the field of Human Service and Counseling has shaped me to be empathetic for others as well as to be able to inspire and encourage when needed.    My moto after completing my Thesis (Master’s Program) The ability to help one equals a job well done.  I truly believe its my career calling in live

4)                  How has Origin SC helped you in your career development?                         Origin has allowed me to expand my career opportunities and to obtain       credentials that will be beneficial to me.
 
5)                  What is one thing that you are most proud of?
I am  very proud to positive get feedback from clients and coworkers related to me work experience and the ability to help others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment