-->

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Meet the Staff: Taylor Rogister

WHAT DREW YOU TO ORIGIN SC ORIGINALLY? AND HOW HAS THE ORGANIZATION CHANGED SINCE?


What drew me most to Origin SC was the many different ways the company helps it’s community. I like being involved with a company that is all about helping people better themselves.


What has surprised you the most about working at Origin SC?
All of the different programs the company offers to people for a better quality of life. I had no idea Origin offered so many different counseling/workshops. The workshops range in great number and could potentially help many different people.  

What is an experience that has really shaped who you are? 

A little over a year ago I was diagnosed with a pretty severe Auto-Immune disease. It has changed my life in a lot of different ways. It’s one of those things you think would never happen to you, until it does. It’s given me a very positive outlook on life. It’s taught me to be a fighter. Its taught me not to take things for granted and it’s also taught me that you never know what a person could be going through. Ever since being diagnosed I have become extremely sympathetic to people who have gone through anything life changing, and tried to build themselves back up again. It’s taught me to see the light in the dark for sure.  


How has Origin SC helped you in your career development?

Origin SC has helped my career development in a few different ways. I think the biggest thing working with the company is communication. Talking to a number of people all day about different things can definitely expand a person’s communication skills.  


What is the one thing in this world you are most proud of?

My biggest accomplishment in life so far is buying my own home. I became a homeowner when I was 20 years old. When I was in high school, my mom was really on top of me about working, saving money, paying my own bills, building credit, and basically preparing me to never have to depend on anyone for anything. I stayed focused and achieved this goal at a time that I could have easily gotten distracted and for that I am very proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment